Skip to content ↓

Infant School Closed

I am sorry to say we have made the decision to close the school today.
I don't make this decision lightly as I know how important it is for children to be in school and for parents to be able to get to work.But I have looked at the forecast and it is predicting further snow and temperatures between -6 and -8 degrees. If we managed to get some staff and children in my worry is we might not be able toget everyone home safely. It boils down to keeping everyone safe.
I have been in communication with other Headteachers and school staff since 5am this morning and a number are reporting heavy snow and difficult road conditions.

Its a tough decision to make. Take care, wrap up warm

Ms Crinnion

Tuesday 27th February 2018