Junior School Uniform
School Uniform and Appearance PolicyWe ask that all our children wear school uniform because it helps to foster pride in appearance and enables all our children to feel part of the school community. Uniform must be worn smartly to maintain high standards and we ask that parents send their children to school dressed in an appropriate way. This includes hair styles.
School uniform is now sold at My Clothing Limited. Uniform sold by My Clothing Limited includes sweatshirts, polo shirts and ties. Polo shirts with the school’s logo are currently only permitted in the Summer Term (terms 5 & 6).
From time to time, the school will sell second hand uniform. Please ask for more details.
If you have any queries regarding uniform, then please contact the school office who will be happy to help you further.
Available from My Clothing Limited and can be delivered:
- School zipper fleece - for outdoor wear only
- School Sweatshirt - for indoor and outdoor wear
- School polo shirt with logo
- School Book Bag
Available from any high street shop:
- Shirt - blue (to be worn with a tie)
- Summer dress - blue check
- Trousers – grey or navy*
- Skirts - navy or grey
Available from school office:
- School Ties
All sock and tights - plain white, grey or navy blue. Children are permitted to wear plain knee high socks, socks must not go over the knee.
Hair accessories to be kept to a minimum, no large bows or clips.
All earrings to be studs.
- Polo/T- shirt-white
- Tracksuit for outdoor PE lessons in cold weather
- Plimsolls for indoor PE (recommended for lower school children)
- Trainers are more practical for outdoor PE
* please note some stores label tight fitting trousers as school trousers, these are not acceptable as school uniform. Please buy straight legged trousers. Please see our website for images or speak to the school if you are not sure what to buy.