Early Birds Club – Information for Parents
The Earlybird Club runs at Tenterden Infant School for pupils from both the Infant and Junior Schools.
Children can arrive at 8.00am for a session of fun play and craft activities.
Children will then be taken to their class or to the Junior School in time for the beginning of the school day.
The current cost per child per morning is £2.50
Latebirds Club – Information for Parents
- The Club is run on a daily basis and is thus primarily for the children who wish to attend on a regular basis.
- The cost is payable termly in advance. Payment should be made to the Infant office in a named envelope with days to be attended written on the front or by ScoPay. There will be no refund for the days booked but not attended as members of staff are employed for those days.
- Children can take part for the occasional single day when specific circumstances require this, with two days’ notice, if there is a space that day. Payment must be made in advance.
- Two weeks written notice needs to be given for cancellation of a place.
- Children are expected to behave according to the school rules at all times, please also see our Behaviour Policy, this can be found on the school’s website.
- Non-payment in advance will lead to the termination of the place.
- In the event of unforeseen staff illness or inclement weather (eg: snow, floods, no power or heating), may mean that the club would need to be cancelled for safety reasons. The school office would then contact you via DoJo.